Postgrad.com was launched in 1995 in response to demands from institutions and students wanting to be brought together. Our focus is to provide the best portal for students looking for information on postgraduate-related courses in the UK and Europe taught in English.
The site has been specifically designed to drive high quality serious students to our advertisers’ websites to increase quality and numbers of students recruited. We aim to create new business leads and assist in improving your brand awareness around the globe to our targeted student audience.
TOP 10 REASONS TO ADVERTISE ON POSTGRAD.COM
- Join over 500 other global customers who put us to the test and use us year after year.
- Our average client has been working with us for over 7 years
- Our management team has collectively over 60 years experience in the Postgrad recruitment market
- We value the quality of users over simply quantity. Our focus is on relevant high quality users that can turn into actual applications.
- Our bounce rate is one of the lowest in the field and the average number of pages visited on the site by each user is one of the highest.
- You will be blown away by the quality of our customer service. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Postgrad.com was the first ever postgraduate sites in the market and is a trusted and established brand name with students.
- Don’t listen to us for reasons… listen to our clients
- Our Marketing Partners are second to none – for example The Telegraph
- We are forward-thinking and don’t rest on our laurels. Postgrad.com is changing everyday ensuring we are at the cutting edge of technology, design and content.
- 70,000 Unique Users per average Month
- 56% of our traffic comes from search engines (SEO)
- 10% from partnership marketing
- 9% from paid advertising
- 17% Link building
- 6% Social Media”
- Average time spent on site per user – 3 mins 43 secs
- 78% of traffic aged between 22 and 28
1 – UK
2 – USA
3 – Nigeria
4 – India
5 – China
6 – Germany
7 – Malaysia
8 – Greece
9 – China
10 - Saudi Arabia
POSTGRAD.COM SITE FEATURES
Program Search: Comprehensive high-quality data covering all UK (supplied by UCAS) and postgraduate programs taught in English.
Editorial: Postgrad.com has the most extensive editorial of all postgraduate sites in the market. We have over 500 articles offering objective advice on how to choose the right course. Great for our users and perfect content for attracting traffic from Google. We add news stories on a daily basis to keep student at the cutting edge of postgraduate news.
Student Database: All our users are invited to join Postgrad student services to receive news updates, bursary info and research highlights in this field as well as a copy of our popular newsletter The Postgrad Pundit. Our database of prospective students for postgraduate courses is now over 34,000, and all are looking to start postgraduate courses within the next 18 months. Institutions can market to these students via our email shots or The Postgrad Pundit.
OUR EXPERTISE AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Our five university account managers have over 60 years experience between them in this sector and they are regularly working with over 300 universities globally. Please contact us to set up a meeting or a conference call. Make sure you pick their brains to find out about PG trends from countries around the globe as well as discussing your school /institution needs.
Advertising packages range from as little as £500 depending on your needs. We offer faculty, department or institution profiles linked our comprehensive database, targeted banner and buttons on specific editorial pages, home page promotion including our coveted slot of ‘University of The Month’. Ask about bespoke campaigns we can design to promote open days or new programs etc. Our 34,000-strong members’ database can be targeted with e- shots and or take a slot out in our popular student newsletter The Postgrad Pundit.