LLMStudy.com in Australia Media Pack
LLMstudy.com was launched in 2004 in response to demands from law schools and students from around the globe who needed a resource to help them at the start of their journey to choose the right LLM. Our site has been specifically designed to drive maximum traffic to our advertisers’ websites to increase the quality and numbers of students recruited. By advertising with us your law school is guaranteed to be selected by high quality, relevant LLM students. Since starting in 2004 we have worked predominantly in law schools throughout the United Kingdom and the United States, and we are now expanding in Australia.
To target qualified, relevant LLM students from around the globe who are interested in studying at your law school in Australia. We are proud of the quality of the users on our site. Our mantra is, ‘quality beats quantity’ again and again, in the sophisticated decision making process of LLM student recruitment.
To make sure your law school is brought to students’ attention at the earliest stage of their LLM research. We introduce your Master of Laws or law school as a serious contender early on, ensuring the LLM student includes it when compiling their initial list of law schools to contact for further information.
To always go the extra mile to deliver the best customer service in our field. We are a happy, positive team with over 100 years of experience in LLM student recruitment between us. We want to make it as easy as possible for our clients at every point of interaction.
LLMstudy by Numbers for Australian Law Schools
20,000 sessions per average month
15,000 unique users per month
146 nationalities regularly view our site
6,500 LLM students in our database
150 Law Schools
4,550+ Facebook followers
Unique Australian LLM Editorial Content
We have recently launched a bespoke, comprehensive editorial section tailor made for LLM students interested in studying an LLM program in Australia. Our unique editorial content is unrivalled by any of our competitors, offering LLMstudy.com users over 10 pages of informative and interesting Australia-related content.
Our LLM in Australia editorial section covers essential topics, including:
- How To Choose Your Australian Law School
- Funding Your LLM In Australia
- Australian LLM Tuition Fees & Study Costs
- Australian Scholarships For LLM Programs
- LLM Students In Australia
- Visas & Immigration In Australia
Plus, we are regularly adding new blogs about LLM study in Australia.
This editorial section is a great new resource that we will be expanding upon on a regular basis, and is guaranteed to engage LLM students in the benefits of studying a Master of Laws in Australia.
LLMstudy.com Users (Age)
LLMstudy.com Users (Device)
LLMstudy.com Users (Gender)
Top 20 Countries
1. United Kingdom
3. United States
4. South Africa
18. Hong Kong
We have different advertising opportunities and can tailor make a package to suit all different budgets and needs.
LLM Skyscrapers & Leaderboards
Law School Profiles
Featured LLM Courses
Open Day & Events Promotion
Geo-targeted HTML Emails
Australian Law School Profiles
- Higher prominent law school listing
- Live link to law school website
- Encourage prospective students to find your website
Law school profiles are a core feature of all our clients’ advertising campaigns, and by opting for a law school profile, your law school will immediately be listed at the top of our comprehensive A-Z listing of law schools, taking priority over the A-Z listing of all non-advertisers. Your law school will not only place higher in our search results, but it will also be just one click away from getting LLM students directly onto your website with a live link to take the students straight to you.
Non-advertisers are placed below the advertisers and do not benefit from the direct link through to their website.
Law school profile examples:
LLMstudy Tribune Newsletter and E-shots
Gain direct access to our 6,500-strong student database of prospective LLM students. This database is of the highest quality due to our high open and click through rates. Our policy is to automatically delete students after 24 months to ensure we really are dealing with LLM students that can be influenced in their decision-making. We are not a company after numbers and volume on a database, we just want to talk to high quality relevant students who are still looking for a course. With open rates at an average of 18% and click through rates of 5% our data quality speaks for itself.
We offer both bespoke e-shots and entries into our monthly member newsletter, The LLMstudy Tribune. You can choose to directly target a subject or country niche, or alternatively join forces with other prestigious law schools in one of our monthly newsletters.
Top 6 Benefits For Australian Law Schools To Work With LLMstudy.com
- We value the quality of our users rather than just chasing quantity. Our focus is on relevant high quality users that will turn into actual applications to your Australian law school. This means that our bounce rate is one of the lowest in the field, and the average number of pages visited on the site by each user is one of the highest.
- You have complete analytic control on how we are targeting your audience by using trackable links to enable you to see exactly how your campaign is working.
- We deliver unrivalled customer service. Quite frankly nothing is too much trouble for us – and we are always at the end of the phone or an email if clients have any questions or problems.
- We have 10+ pages of unique editorial content specifically targeted to the Australian market. This is much more relevant content than any of our competitors provide and is guaranteed to help deliver essential traffic to your Australian law school profile.
- We are experts in our field with a combined experience in the world of postgraduate education of over 100 years!
- LLMstudy.com is a market leader in the niche area of recruiting LLM students from all over the world to their ideal law school in Australia. By working with us your law school is guaranteed to recruit the best possible LLM students, as this is our speciality.